Sunday, February 28, 2010

4 Things

4 shows I like to watch:
The News/Channel 5 or 2
The Today Show
NCIS, CSI, Cold Case, The Mentalist
(they are all about the same - counts as one)
BYU Football

4 things I am passionate about:
My children and grandchildren
My testimony
My job and the education of our children
Lakes and oceans

4 phrases I say a lot:
Love you - to my kids
Love you - to my grandkids
Strong work - to my co-workers
Text me if you are doing something fun

4 things I've learned from the past:
Heavenly Father loves me and mine
Family is the biggest and best blessing
No matter where you go, there you are
It's crummy to get old

4 places I'd like to go:
Egypt and Israel
Disney Cruise with my 22 favorite people
Norway
Any island with air and water temps in the 80's, white sandy beaches, blue sky and water

4 things I did yesterday:
Cried while listening to Angel talk about Charlie
Shopped at Costco
Ate lunch with some of my girls
Read a book

4 things I am looking forward to:
Bear Lake in July
Wearing flip flops
The last day of school
Summer

4 things I like about winter:
Thanksgiving Dinner with my family
Christmas Festivities with my family
That's it. I really hate dark, cold days

4 things on my wish list:
Quick mind and bones that don't hurt
Learn the scriptures throughly
A functional kitchen
All the papers organized at home and work

I'm really boring! Hardly worth waiting for, huh? Y'all are a lot more fun to read about. Love you!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

Look at you with your yearly post. And I don't think you're boring at all. Just old, like me.

Jolene said...

I just want to know if I'm one of your 22 favorite people.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Jay said...

what a cool mom...text me if your doin somethin fun :-)

Erin said...

Strong work Mom! You are the best of the best... I knew I could get you to do this! (Hey Sibs remember how you laughed at me for tagging her... faith in miracles my friends)

Trish said...

Fun mom, thanks for posting! I love all of your 4 things!